Place the code wherever you want the product to appear on your page.
* Material: Premium Quilted Knitted Fabric
* Color: Off White
* Comfort Level: Medium Soft
* Quantity: 1 Piece (Mattress)
* Available In: 8 Size
* Single Size: (72 X 36 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (72 X 48 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (75 X 36 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (75 X 48 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (78 X 36 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (78 X 48 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (84 X 36 X 6) inches
* Single Size: (84 X 48 X 6) inches
Add oodles of style to your home with an exciting range of designer furniture, furnishings, decor items and kitchenware. We promise to deliver best quality products at best prices.
* The majority of our mattresses are equally padded on both sides for your long time comfort and support. Although you do not have to flip our 2-sided mattresses, we suggest periodically rotating and flipping to extend the life of your bedding set and to minimize body impressions. * Use a protective pad. A good quality, washable mattress pad (and one for the spring bed too, if you like) is a must to keep your set fresh, dry and free from stains. A waterproof pad is a good idea if there are children or pets in the home. * Let it breathe. If you detect a slight 'new product' odour, leave the mattress and spring bed uncovered and well ventilated. This new product odour will dissipate with time and fresh air. * DO give it good support. Use a sturdy bed frame. If your set is a full, queen or king size, make sure your frame has an adequate center support that will prevent bowing or breakage.
* Don't dry clean. The chemicals in dry cleaning agents/spot removers may be harmful to the fabric or underlying materials. Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. But if you're determined to tackle a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly. Don't ever soak a mattress or spring bed. * Don't remove that tag. Contrary to popular belief, it's not illegal to remove the law tag, but the information on the label will serve as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim. * Don't bend, fold, drag or drop. Unless a mattress or spring bed is made entirely of soft material (like foam or cotton), or is specially built for folding, it probably has a border wire inside that is not meant to be bent. Therefore, don't bend your mattress or the corners when applying fitted sheets, going through doors, etc. * Don't jump or walk on. Your sleep set is designed to be slept on. Jumping or walking on your mattress can damage the interior construction and possibly cause injury to yourself and others.
Promising sound sleep, Boston is a name synonymous with quality mattresses. Manufactured in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility by professionals with extensive international exposure and experience in creating the ideal sleep surface for you and your family, Boston mattresses are all about quality and durability. Pristine in colour and design, every mattress is created from the most resilient of foams and the most luxurious of fabrics. Designed by using the latest and best machines and under the unfailing eye of trained quality assurance inspectors, Boston mattresses redefine the experience of luxury for peaceful night sleep.
QA / Warranty
This product comes with 5 Years Warranty against all manufacturing defects.